Highly-Trained Recovery Specialists
Our recovery specialists are thoroughly trained across a broad spectrum of recovery processes and procedures. They know that each and every account must be approached individually and tailored for the industry.
We offer a variety of customizable debt collection services to fit your specific needs, including the following:
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Collections
- Early Stage Receivables Management
- Low Dollar Receivables Management Program
- Day-One Self-Pay Outsourcing
- Patient Budget Plan Cure Programs
- First and Third Party Pre-Collection Programs
- Early Payment Plan Discount Campaigns
- Liquidation Optimization Program
Accounts designated as “Skip” are targeted for automated skip tracing.
Portfolio-specific skip tracing strategies are assigned based exclusively on balance or account score and balance.
This allows virtually all accounts to receive a form of skip tracing treatment. In most cases, accounts are sent to multiple data suppliers in search of updated contact information.
When necessary, Chase Receivables will utilize legal services in order to recover an outstanding balance.
Prior to recommending litigation, we review several aspects of the account to determine whether it meets our extensive legal criteria.
We utilize a combination of internal and external legal staff to ensure the proper handling of the account and to guarantee strict adherence with all state and federal laws.
Credit Reporting + Collector Assessment
- Chase Receivables will report delinquent accounts to all of the major credit services and will update these reports as payments or payoffs accrue.
- Chase Receivables monitors collector telephone calls regularly as part of its training and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act compliance program.